In 1935, the Junior League Gift and Antique Shop became known as the Junior League Thrift Shop.

In 1947, the Thrift Shop became a League mainstay and changed its name again—this time for good—and celebrated the grand opening of the Bargain Box on Summit Avenue.

In 1949, the Bargain Boxed moved again and would later move six more times in only 30 years—145 Bishop Street, 117 South Davie Street, 218 South Greene Street, 908 North Eugene Street, 113 South Elm Street, 122 North Elm Street and finally to its current location at 1410 Mill Street.